In our previous post, we talked about different kinds of soap and their characteristics. Now, let’s talk more deeply about how we explore them in our private manufacturing label. Check some of the products we are experts in producing:
Crystal soaps can be a beautiful detail for your decoration, but it is so much more than that.
- Our formula is an amino acid-based surfactant, not a chemical surfactant. Also, it actually contains “amino acid,” an energy source that makes proteins, so it helps keep the skin moist all day without evaporation of moisture.
- It is a low PH 6.0 and eco-friendly soap that protects the balance of oil and moisture in the skin. Furthermore it is non-irritating and biodegradable soap.
As you can see, the perfect balance between beauty, cleansing and moisturizing.
Hair shampoo soap was thought for a safe cleaning that makes your hair look and feel just as good as a bottled one would, because its formula is especially designed.
- It has rich foam that helps your scalp clean and healthy with herbal extracts.
- Also, our hair shampoo uses a plant-based surfactant derived from coconut and is effective for plastic-free and zero-waste.
Hair treatment soap
Following very similar principles of shampoo soaps, hair treatment soap also provides for your hair whatever nutrients and treatment it may need.
- This soap is a treatment and conditioner rinse bar for damaged hair containing Shea Butter and Argan oil.
- We count with a natural hair treatment and conditioner formula made of solid form with high concentration, which allows you to get much more results while wasting way less.
- Although it’s a bar type, it does not dissolve easily in water, so it can be used for a long time.
Lotion soaps are a kind of cleanser that also contains moisturizing lotion. Ours is basically only nutrients for the skin and is made into a safe formulation.
- It’s also cruelty free and is crafted from natural ingredients, which means that children can also use it, being the perfect option for dry skin. For example, we offer:
- Shea Butter: Moisturizing, Anti-aging and Skin Protection
- Jojoba C Oil: Moisturizing and Antioxidant Effect
- Kakao Seed Butter: Moisturizing
It’s an all-in-one solid cleanser bar from the face and body.
- Its formula contains active cleansers to help you with your skincare routine and to keep your body clean and fresh all day.
- This soap gently removes skin waste from the face and body skin and creates moistness because of plant-derived oils and extracts.
- With natural essential oil, the scent stays for a long time even after washing, making you feel refreshed.
Low-pH soap effectively gets rid of oil, dirt, debris, dead skin cells and environmental impurities without unbalancing the acid mantle of your skin.
- It is the mildest type of soap, maintaining a mild acidity of pH 5.0 to 6.0, which is most similar to the pH of the skin, which keeps the acid mantle of your skin without any damage.
- As it is made without a chemical process, a low pH soap can also be used as a baby product or a cleaning product for women.
Sourcing-Lab is one-stop solution to start your beauty brand with Korean Cosmetic Manufacturers, we work together with Korean Cosmetic manufacturers to ensure that your brand has all the details that you need from packaging and formulation to documentation. All of that still keeping in mind our clients needs and exploring natural extracts to provide a beautiful, healthy and clean skin. All of the products listed above are developed as a private label. Let us be a part of your team to produce what you need, contact us.