What is a drying lotion?
One of our manufacturing services is a drying lotion that is the best cosmetic product against blemishes and pimples, treating them while you sleep. Our iconic Drying Lotion contains salicylic acid and calamine, to help reduce acne and soothe the skin. The lotion should be applied before bed after moisturizer.
How to use a drying lotion? (Nighttime Routine):
1. Apply nightly, after cleansing and toning the skin. Dip a cotton swab into the pink sediment at the bottom of the bottle
2. Dab formula directly on the surface blemish.
3. Let dry and rinse off in the morning.
Drying lotion must know:
- Do not dip the same cotton swab into the bottle again. Use the other side of the cotton swab to avoid contaminating the product with bacteria.
- Do not shake the bottle: No matter how tempted you are, don’t shake the bottle. You want the product to be clay-like when applied so that it becomes opaque and pink and covers the bump completely. If you shake, these sediments are diluted. If this happens, don’t worry – just place the bottle on a flat surface. Let it sit undisturbed overnight, and voila: your dry lotion has set and looks like new.
- Do not rub in.
- Do not use it on broken skin.
- Do not apply to the eye or lip area. If the product gets into your eyes, rinse well with water.
Are you looking for a Korean Cosmetic Manufacturer to expand your beauty line and don’t know where to start? SourcingLab is Korea’s leading international cosmetic development firm with access to the latest formulations in Skincare, Makeup, Hair & Body Care. Our clients range from global major corporations to well-funded startups. SourcingLab will guide you through the process from Conceptualization, Branding, and Design through Development to Production, Regulatory Compliance, and Logistics. With an International Team and a streamlined process, we will help you go to market fast and clean. Contact us.