Korean body washes are a quick and easy way to meet your needs. Due to the wide variety of products in this product, you may find it difficult to find Korean body wash in the market. That’s why we found you the best rated Korean body washes.
New Korean body washes are in circulation, making projects easier, faster and safer. We selected 3 candidates who stood out for their innovative, practical solutions to everyday problems. Whether you’re looking for clever Korean bath tools, versatile accessories, or the latest advancements in Korean bath technology, there’s bound to be something you like in this roundup.
Types of Korean body washes
Korean body washes come in a variety of formulas to suit your skin type and personal preferences, here are some of the commonly found types of body wash:
- Gel: The texture of the gel type body wash glides easily on the skin. This starts out as a gel-like liquid, then forms a rich, dense lather when mixed with water and applied to the skin. Gel body wash is suitable for all skin types!
- Cream: The cream type body wash has a rich creamy texture similar to lotion. They tend to feel and look dense, but once in contact with your skin and water, they quickly form a rich, dense lather that does a great job of removing impurities from the skin’s surface. Additionally, the creamy body wash moisturizes your skin, making it the perfect body wash for those with dry skin.
- Foam: Foaming Body Wash Australia has a soft foam that is light and soft to the touch. On the hands, they look like fluffy whipped cream. For those with delicate and sensitive skin, this best body wash effectively removes impurities without over-rubbing the skin.
- Bar: The foaming body wash has a soft lather that is light and soft to the touch. In your hand, they look like fluffy whipped cream. For those with delicate and sensitive skin, this best body wash effectively removes impurities without over-rubbing the skin.
1. Somang Milk Body Shower
The main component of this body wash is milk, which hydrates, moisturizes and soothes skin while cleansing it. This forms a protective layer on the skin to retain moisture while providing nutrients to soothe and soften your skin.
2. MyKirei by KAO Foaming Body Wash
Made from Japanese Yuzu, this body wash has a sustainable bottle pump, which is environmentally friendly. It’s citrus scent leaves a delicious smell while it cleans your body perfectly. Formulated with paraben-free, vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, phthalate-free, mineral oil-free, and artificial coloring-free, this foam lathers without water and rinses off thoroughly.
3. ILLIYOON Fresh Moisture Scrub Wash
Hydrating body oil for stressed and chapped skin. The exfoliation leaves the skin smooth with a soft finish. It revitalizes the skin with enzymes and walnuts and also energizes the skin. This product does not contain animal materials, mineral oil, polyacrylamide, imidazolidinyl urea, triethanolamine, synthetic colors.
SourcingLab is a Korean cosmetics manufacturing partner that produces a lot of body wash formulas. We have our private label options, but it is totally possible to customize them and develop in the mold of your brand, all still thinking about what your clientele needs. Contact us!